Heavy-Duty Engine Oil - Ornate DO-1000, SAE-15W40, API: CI-4/SL
Ornate DO-1000, SAE-15W40, API: CI-4/SL series is an all year round diesel oil operates in all models of engines. According to the lab report, it exceeds API: CI-4/SL standard and meets the OEM requirements for most of the European Diesel Engine. This
is a very good product for your vehicle engine.
Ornate DO-1000, SAE-15W40, API: CI-4/SL
Ornate DO-1000, SAE-15W40, API: CI-4/SL series are premium quality Heavy-Duty diesel engine oil formulated to meet the API CI-4/SL standard. It is made from hydrocracked base oil with specially selected additives package. It is specially formulated to protect the engine under all operating conditions. Ornate DO-1000 offers the maximum engine protection in the most severe servicing conditions. It provides effective resistance against oxidation, corrosion and wear. In addition, it maintains engine cleanliness.
Ornate DO-1000, SAE-15W40, API: CI-4/SL is recommended for use in heavy loaded diesel engines in commercial use and heavy-duty diesel engine used in construction, mining and quarrying. It is equally applicable both for old and new engine.
Features and Benefits:
- Excellent engine cleanliness through soot handling technology.
- Exceeds the requirements of API “Energy conserving”.
- Superior chemical and thermal stability.
- Trouble-free operation between long drain service intervals.
- High shear stability maintains viscosity at elevated temperatures leading to improved wear protection and reduced oil consumption.
- Advanced premium quality oil with Synthetic Technology.
- Optimizes friction in the clutch and reduces internal engine losses due to friction.
- API CI-4/SL
- MB 229.1
- MB 228.1 /228.3
- ZF TE-ML07C
- ZF TE-ML04C
- Allison C-4
- VOLVO VDS-3
- Detroit Diesel DDC 93K214
- ACEA 2004 E7-04
- ACEA 1996 E2-05
- ACEA 1998 B3-02
- ACEA 1996 A2-03
- MTU Oil Category 1
- Caterpillar ECF 1
- MAN 271
- Cummins CES 20078
- Mack EO-M Plus
- Mack EO-N Premium plus 03
|ASTM Color||ASTM D 1500||L 3.5|
|Density at 30°C gm/ml||ASTM D 4052||0.8696|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C||ASTM D 445||105.08|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C||ASTM D 445||15.18|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D-2270||150|
|Pour Point||ASTM D-97||-20|
|Flash Point||ASTM D-92||238|