Industrial Gear Oil; Extended Performance Premium Lubricant for Industrial Machineries
Sigma Oil Industries Limited is a leading manufacturer and deliverer of reliable premium Industrial lubricants that meet the required engine recruitments. We are specialized in formulating Industrial lubricant considering anti-rust, wear, corrosion and foaming. Our advanced formula guarantees maximum engine protection including clutch and gear-box in high or low temperatures.
Industrial Gear Oil Supplier
Industrial Gear Oil series consist a range of extreme pressure and high-performance gear lubricants. This series excellently work over a wide range of temperatures and severe working conditions. The additives of this package contain superior thermal and oxidation properties that provide a greater temperature protection with low peridue.
In addition, extreme pressure additives provide optimum protection against shock loading and offer highest loading capabilities. This series are widely recommended to all of industrial settings.
- Enclosed gear drives.
- Open gear drives (heavy grader).
- Industrial type reduction gearboxes on mining equipment's cement mills, ball and rolling mills, crushers steel mills foundries glass and bottle manufacturing plants, injection molding machines, paper mills, conveyors, kilns winches, electrical wheel motors used in surface mining and quarries, petroleum and chemical processing plants, machine tools and marine equipment’s. Chain drives sprockets slide guides and flexible couplings.
- Plain and rolling elemental bearings.
Features and Benefits:
- Superior anti-wear properties.
- Prevents rust and corrosion.
- Effective anti-oxidation action.
- Reduces galling, Scuffing and welding of gear Leetch.
|TEST DESCRIPTION||METHOD||TEST RESULTS|
|ISO 150||ISO 220||ISO 320||ISO 460|
|ASTM Color||ASTM D 1500||L 2.5||L 3.0||L 3.0||L 3.5|
|Specific Gravity at 15 deg||ASTM D 1298||0.9008||0.9016||0.9036||0.9054|
|Specific Gravity at 30 deg||ASTM D 1298||08910||0.8920||0.8940||0.8960|
|Viscosity at 40 deg||ASTM D 445||150||220||320||460|
|Viscosity at 100 deg||ASTM D 445||14.95||19.99||24.54||29.41|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||96||98||99||95|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||-6||-6||-6||-9|
|Flash Point||ASTM D 97||232||228||230||230|
|TBN||ASTM D 5984||-||-||-||-|
|TNA||ASTM D 974||0.425||0.446||0.451||0.434|
SOIL Industrial Gear Oil
Sigma Oil Industry has been manufacturing many types of Industrial oil for the convenience of the Industrial. Our aim is to give you a better product that is also fuel-efficient in nature. You should pick our Industrial engine oil for the following reasons: