Best Gear & Transmission Engine Oil Gear MP, SAE-80W90, 85W140, API:GL-5
For the Gear & Transmission engine, the performance means a lot. Using multi-grade engine oil improves engine performance. Gear MP, SAE-80W90, 85W140, API:GL-5 is a Hydrocrack base engine oil that met the highest API performance. Not only it matches the required standard, but it also goes beyond in performance level. It would be best if you considered buying it for your beloved motorcycle.
Gear & Transmission Engine Oil Gear MP
Multi-Purpose Gear Oil series consist a range of extreme pressure and high-performance gear lubricants that deliver superior performance for both on-highway vehicles and off-highway farm and construction equipment. Being product of GL-5, this series excellently work over a wide range of temperatures and severe working conditions.
The additives of this package contain superior thermal and oxidation properties that provide a greater temperature protection over a time. In addition, extreme pressure additives provide optimum protection against shock loading and offer highest loading capabilities.This series are widely recommended to all of industrial settings.
- Enclosed gear drives.
- Open gear drives (heavy grader).
- Heavy duty axles and final drives requiring API GL-5 level performance.
- Passenger cars, on highway light and heavy-duty trucks and commercial vehicles.
Off highway industries including: construction, mining, quarrying, agriculture, cerement mills, ball and rolling mills, crushers, steel mills, foundries, glass and bottle manufacturing plants, injection moulding machines, paper mills, conveyors, kilns winches etc.
Other heavy duty industrial and automotive applications involving hypoid gears operating under conditions where high speed/shock load, high speed/low torque, and/or low speed/high torque prevail.
Features and Benefits:
- Multi-purpose to satisfy the lubricant requirements of a wide variety of gears.
- High load carrying capacity.
- Features an extreme pressure additive package for hypoid and heavily loaded gears.
- Excellent oxidation stability and wear protection.
- Long life for bearings, gears and seals, especially under high temperature operations.
- Provides good moisture corrosion protection.
- Compatible with other gear oils and can be used in axles and transmissions to help minimize lubricant inventory.
- Potential energy savings - the low friction properties make energy conservation possible.
- Will not harm brass bearings, even above 200°F where many sulfur-type additives cause corrosion.
|Test Description||Test Methods||Typical Result|
|ASTM Color||ASTM D 1500||L 2.5|
|Density at 30°C gm/ml||ASTM D-4052||0.8839|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C||ASTM D-445||190.63|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C||ASTM D-445||17.38|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D-2270||98|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||-15|
|Flash Point||ASTM D 92||228|
|TAN||ASTM D 974||0.65|